Long stays:10% discount on bookings of at least 14 nights
On the lower floor there is 1 double/twin room, 1 single room, 1 bathroom with shower, the laundry room, 1 small bathroom (just toilet and washbasin). The first floor has 1 double room with bathroom-bath and shower, 1 double/twin room with bathroom-bath, 1 double /twin room, 1 single room, 1 bathroom with shower.
Outside, the villa is equipped with a comfortable patio with pergola, a large 200 m² terrace and a luxuriant well-kept garden of more than 8000 m² with lawn that surrounds the large stunning swimming pool with sun deck.
Information about extra services
- Services included in the price: Final cleaning. Gas, water and electricity consumption is included up to the limit of 300 Kwh per week. Bed linen, Pool towels, Bathroom linen, Kitchen linen, Midweek rearrangement of bedrooms and bathrooms, Private parking. Additional bed. Welcome basket, Internet Connection: WI-FI
- Services not included in the price: Electrical consumption beyond 300 Kwh per week cost to pay on site is 0.40 /kwh
- Extra services on request: Car rental. Transfers. Babysitting, Linen change, Home help. Chef. Shopping list.
Animals are not allowed
Sleeps: 10 + 1 additional bed on request for children + 2 cots are available.
Optional extra services Available upon request with payment on site
- Consumption of electricity greater than 300 kw. per week € 0.40 Kw. per hour
- Late check-in after 9.00 pm € 30.00
Its position makes Villa Flora an ideal base for discovering Etna and its charming foothill villages, full of traditions and excellent food and wine. It is a short distance from Acireale, Aci Trezza and Aci Castello, Catania, Taormina, The Gorges of Alcantara, Caltagirone, Syracuse, Noto and Ragusa.
distances to surrounding areas
Golf course «Il Picciolo»