On the lower floor there is 1 double/twin room, 1 single room, 1 bathroom with shower, the laundry room, 1 small bathroom (just toilet and washbasin). The first floor has 1 double room with bathroom-bath and shower, 1 double/twin room with bathroom-bath, 1 double /twin room, 1 single room, 1 bathroom with shower.
Outside, the villa is equipped with a comfortable patio with pergola, a large 200 m² terrace and a luxuriant well-kept garden of more than 8000 m² with lawn that surrounds the large stunning swimming pool with sun deck.
- authentic residence
- suitable for families
- near a village
- close to the golf course
Other properties in the area
You have also seen...
- Towels for the swimming pool
- Welcome pack
- Additional Bed
- Sheets, pillow cases and bath towels
- Consumption of water and gas
- Consumption of electricity up to 300 kwh. per week
- Final cleaning
- Internet connection
Information about extra services
- Extra services on request: Car rental. Transfers. Babysitting, Linen change, Home help. Chef. Shopping list.
The swimming pool is available from 24.03 to 03.11
Animals are not allowed.
Sleeps: 10 + 1 additional bed free on request for children + 2 cots are available.
Optional extra services Available upon request with payment on site
- Consumption of electricity greater than 300 kw. per week € 0.40 Kwh
- Late check-in after 9.00 pm € 30.00
Pool (LxWxH in meters) 16, x 3 x 1,10 ~2,20
Ironing board and iron
Its position makes Villa Flora an ideal base for discovering Etna and its charming foothill villages, full of traditions and excellent food and wine. It is a short distance from Acireale, Aci Trezza and Aci Castello, Catania, Taormina, The Gorges of Alcantara, Caltagirone, Syracuse, Noto and Ragusa.
distances to surrounding areas
Golf course «Il Picciolo»