The area devoted to aperitifs and dining is in the porch next to the pool and it's the ideal spot in which to gather and enjoy a meal or a drink. Here there are comfy lounges and a table for 6 and it's just a few steps away from the inviting pool which is surrounded by olive and almond trees.
- natural place
- near a village
- a spectacular view
Other properties in the area
You have also seen...
- from 08/11/2017 to 21/12/2017
- from 13/01/2018 to 16/03/2018
- Consumption of electricity up to 140 kwh. per week
- Towels for the swimming pool
- Sheets and lines. Bathroom towels ( 1 set per person)
- Consumption of water and gas
- Wi-fi connection
Mandatory extra services to be paid on site
- € 10.00 Late check-in after 9.00 pm
- € 1.00 Visitor tax for guests over 14 years only up to 14(per day)
- € 0.35 Consumption of electricity greater than 140 kw.(Kwh)
- € 100.00 Final cleaning
Information about extra services
Midweek or daily cleaning
Excursions and guided tours
Deep Sea Fishing
The pool is open from 24th March to 4th November
Clean pool and beach linen is supplied every 3/4 days. For 2-week stays, bed linen is changed mid stay.
Noto's city tax:
14-75 year-olds--€1 per day (up to 4 nights; after the 4th night no tax is charged)
November, January and Febuary--50cents per day. No taxes apply for the disabled.
Optional extra services Available upon request with payment on site
- Mid-week cleaning € 11.00 hour
- Use of swimming pool out of season € 150.00
distances to surrounding areas
Village of Noto
Golf courses «Donnafugata»