The most important historic villas of Bagheria are:
- Villa Trabia - built by Michele Gravina, Prince of Comitini, towards the mid-18th century, it was purchased by the Lanza di Trabia family in the late 18th century and restored by Prince Pietro Lanza di Trabia in 1890. It is a private property which is partly rented for tourist use.
- Villa Butera - built in 1658 by Giuseppe Branciforti, Prince of Pietraperzia and Leonforte. It belongs to the Municipality of Bagheria
- Villa Cattolica - built in 1736 by Francesco Bonanno, since 1988 it has been the property of the Municipality of Bagheria. It is home to the Guttuso Museum, a theatrical workshop and several craft workshops of decoration and painting
- Villa Palagonia - built in 1715 by the Prince of Palagonia, Francesco Ferdinando Gravina. Called "The villa of monsters", it has grotesque statues in the garden and quirky interior furnishings
- Villa Ramacca - built in the mid-18th century by the Prince of Ramacca, it is rented for events.
- Villa Spedalotto - built by Don Barbaro Arezzo in 1783 and located on a hill at the edges of the Solanto plain, it has housed different film locations. It is currently closed to visitors
- Villa Valguarnera - built in 1712 by Maria Anna di Gravina, Princess of Cattolica, and completed by Maria Anna Valguarnera in 1783. Guided tours and hospitality are organised
- Villa Villarosa - built at the end of the 18th century by Don Placido Notarbartolo, Duke of Villarosa, currently closed to visitors (private property)
- Villa Certosa - it houses the permanent antique toy exhibition
- Villa De Cordoba - built in 1753 by the De Cordoba family, it houses events and internally several collections of toys, cameras and clothing
For more information check out the additional information on the website of the Municipality of Bagheria.