The sandy beaches of the Reserve from North to South:
- Eloro: 300m on foot from the car park, equipped with bar and showers
- Marianelli: shallow water, fine sand, secluded and quiet, a little difficult to reach
- Calamosche: a natural paradise, small, secluded and quiet, 20 minutes away on foot (1 km.)
- Vendicari: long strip of sand, shallow water, bordered to the North by the remains of the ancient Tuna fishery
- San Lorenzo: located in southern Sicily, easy to reach, ideal for children, just outside the Reserve.